If you work at your desk, you sit and work 10 hours a day. However, one study has long shown that sitting for long periods of time can cause serious health damage in the long run. Describes the standing desk. This ergonomic product can quickly change the course of the day.
All you need is a workstation customized to your individual needs. This allows you to pay particular attention to your physical and mental health, among other benefits. Two birds with one stone can take into account other factors that affect mood and health. It will make your daily work easier, more convenient and comfortable.
Why should you invest in a standing desk?
Standing desks have become popular in recent years for good reason. This provides the user with health benefits. You may be skeptical about how certain types of desks have a positive impact on your physical and mental health. However, many customers have proven its benefits. Therefore, the popularity of standing desks among customers is increasing year by year. There are a number of options that can be overwhelming for a new buyer like you. However, you are lucky because FlexiSpot will guide you through the right purchasing methods to help you meet your workplace needs.
So what is a standing desk? This is the type of desk where users can perform desk work, such as reading, writing, writing something, while standing or sitting. As mentioned earlier, standing desks come in a variety of designs, some adjustable and some non-adjustable, so there are many options.
I’m always nervous and upright, so I’m ready to do something in just a few minutes. In addition, you will be able to burn calories as you need more physical strength to stand than to sit.
As you may be wondering, research shows that standing desks are compatible with ergonomically flexible chairs. These ergonomic products are designed with health, well-being and comfort in mind.
Benefits of a standing desk
You already know that sitting for long periods of time can have a negative impact on your overall health. Its effects include increased risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and accelerated aging. Standing desks overcome these risks and promote general health and well-being.
You can stand up at any time from a sitting position, reducing the amount of time you spend sitting for long periods of time and protecting your body from danger. Not only standing, it promotes healthy blood circulation, reduces fatigue and improves metabolism.
Studies show that to live a healthier life, you need to stand at least 30 minutes at a time (more than 4 hours a day), even when you’re busy with work. With the right tools to make that possible, it’s easy to maintain. With respect to the sit stand desk, commonly known as a standing desk or height-adjustable desk, users can easily transition from standing to sitting at any time of the day. Below are the main physical and mental benefits of having a standing desk.
Physical health benefits
1. You can avoid back and neck pain by increasing the chances of starting up throughout the day.
2. The standing desk helps healthy muscles work.
3. Standing regularly during the day will help you feel better.
4. The more time you stand, the less likely you are to develop certain illnesses, such as heart-related illnesses.
5. The more time you stand, the sooner you can improve your overall physical health.
6. Standing improves posture and allows proper spinal alignment.
7. For healthy digestion and metabolism, you can increase your chances of getting up.
8. By getting up more often, you can stay tense and work actively.
9. Use a standing desk that allows you to see the screen from a comfortable angle, freeing your eyes from the fatigue caused by tension.
Benefits of mental health
In addition to the obvious physical benefits, standing desks can also help improve mental health. Do you know what can affect you psychologically?
Whether you are aware of it or not, your body position and posture affect your mind. I wonder why? This is because the mind and body are interrelated and work together. Studies show that people who sit for long periods of time are more likely to experience severe anxiety and depression. This state of mind can be resolved by standing or sitting behavior with the use of a standing desk that has been proven to have a positive effect on mood.
Introducing the benefits of mental health that you can enjoy at a standing desk.
1. Height-adjustable desk helps to raise mood and energy level and make working hours more enjoyable.
2. Sit stand desk can reduce stress and relieve fatigue.
3. A standing desk can improve your work productivity and give you a mental margin.
4. This tool can increase your sensitivity.
5. Working at a standing desk can be fun and you may not realize how long you have been working.
6. You don’t have to check the time all the time. If you use a standing desk, you will find that time goes very fast.
7. You will be thrilled with this unique and innovative work environment.
8. It slowly improves your sedentary lifestyle.
9. You will not feel laziness or restlessness.
10. It’s easier and faster to get the job done, and you can easily get more than one job done at once.
These benefits are not advertising. Many have demonstrated the undeniable consequences of using a standing desk to improve mental health.
Sitting is much more relaxing, but standing awakens and enhances your senses. In addition, you can be mentally careful by moving your muscles and keeping your balance even when you are standing. It becomes denser, which means that the functional brain is more involved.
If you are interested in any of these, check out the various products on the FlexiSpot website.
Buying a standing desk may seem expensive. However, the good news for you is that this is not always the case. It’s an investment that improves your career and long-term health with all the benefits that a standing desk offers to you.
Most people are not consciously standing to reduce the amount of time they spend sitting. They forget the need to get up, so using a tool such as a standing desk can help. It benefits not only the body but also your mind. You can use a standing desk to improve your physical and mental health. As an option, see FlexiSpot’s Standard Standing Desk (E7 / E7Pro). Also, check out other standing desks on the FlexiSpot website.